Tuesday, May 31, 2011


This is "The Shadow of Death" where the story of the good Samaritan took place. It is also the path Christ took to go from Jerusalem to Jericho. From where I am standing, I can see Jerusalem behind me and Jericho in front of me.

This is the Garden of Gethsemane.



Beautiful Turkey:)


The Sultan's palace. Every Sultan in Turkey lived here.


Some of the people here with me! Joan is in the yellow next to my face. She and the tall girl in the purple shirt making a face (Ashley) are my roommates. starting from the left, Diedra (short brown hair and one of my favorites) Ashton in the yellow shirt, Angela, Erica in the brown shirt, Lizzy's head is on top of hers, Jennifer is the Sandra Bullock looking girl (we were stuck in the airport and she's amazing), Sarah is next to her, and the girl in the sunglasses is Chloe and she play's soccer with Shell! We are in the Sultan's courtyard.

A masque in Burssa. We had to cover our hair.




The outside of the Masque. We saw many masques like this.


 This is under Istanbul, it's the Basilica Cisternae. A huge water storage place.



Gorgeous water in Istanbul. We went on a couple of these boats and the Blue Masque is in the background.


On a boat to have dinner looking over the dead sea. The cute Asian is Wanna. One of my favorites here.

No comments:

Post a Comment